Clothes Vocabulary Task Cards and Activities
Clothes vocabulary task cards and activities for beginner/low-intermediate ESL learners. Various activities are included, so you can differentiate easily: vocabulary words (flashcards), fill-in activities (15 task cards), matching and identifying the names of clothes, and writing.
⭐The downloaded file includes:
- 34 clothes flashcards (You can also easily project the pages onto a whiteboard.)
- 15 vocabulary task cards – Learners need to fill in the sentences with the appropriate name of clothes. They also have a chance to practice using the name of colors (adjectives) - 2 versions included - with or without the name of colors
- Answer log is provided.
- Various activities: matching the images with the names of clothes (easy activity), identifying the items of clothes (more difficult), writing (drawing and writing what learners are wearing - short composition task)
- Answer key is included
⭐Please note that this document has been designed for beginner/low-intermediate ESL learners; however, it might be useful for ELA students, especially in a Special Education setting. Please, refer to the preview document to determine if this resource is appropriate for your learners.
- Teaching clothes vocabulary
- Practicing, reviewing or assessing clothes vocabulary
- Literacy centers
⭐FILE DETAILS: Paper size: 8.5" x 11" (Standard US Letter). Documents are not editable unless otherwise stated. Resources are available either in a PDF or PPT file.
❤️SATISFACTION: Before downloading a product, read the product description and check out the preview document to determine if the resource is appropriate for your students. Do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.
For personal or educational use. You may make copies for your personal or classroom use. Sharing, posting, redistributing, or selling this resource or any part of it on the Internet is prohibited.
Nombre de pages (diapositives) : 34
Pour avoir un accès immédiat au produit, ouvrez une session et achetez le produit.