Past Modal Auxiliary Verbs Lecture Notes
Use this past modal auxiliary mini lesson/lecture notes when teaching or reviewing the use of modal auxiliary verbs in the past.
- This resource is a Power Point presentation, and it contains information about past modal auxiliary verbs.
- The slides aim to supplement your lesson and grammar activities.
- Lesson plan detailing the steps of teaching this grammar concept is not included.
- Be advised that this document is not editable, and it may not be posted on open (unsecured) online platforms.
- Please note that this resource does not come in paperless option, but you can import the PPT file into Google Slides™ if you wish to use it in your Google Classroom™.
⭐The downloaded file includes:
- Modal auxiliary verbs mini lesson - 20 slides on coloured background
- Modal auxiliary verbs mini lesson - 20 slides on white background
- Read It First document
⭐The presentation contains:
- General overview of past modals
- Theory and examples (modals in context)
- Practice activities + Answer key (2 slides + 2 slides answer key)
⭐This mini lesson may be used:
- As a standalone presentation to teach or review the use of past modal auxiliary verbs.
- To supplement your grammar lesson and other teaching materials.
⭐This resource has been designed for Grade 8-11 ESL learners, upper-intermediate and advanced levels. However, it might be useful for ESL/ELA students below or above these grade levels.
⭐FILE DETAILS: Paper size: 8.5" x 11" (Standard US Letter). Documents are not editable unless otherwise stated. Resources are available either in a PDF or PPT file.
❤️SATISFACTION: Before downloading a product, read the product description and check out the preview document to determine if the resource is appropriate for your students. Do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.
For personal or educational use. You may make copies for your personal or classroom use. Sharing, posting, redistributing, or selling this resource or any part of it on the Internet is prohibited.
Nombre de pages (diapositives) : 20
Pour avoir un accès immédiat au produit, ouvrez une session et achetez le produit.