Question Words Posters for the ESL Classroom
Functional and purposeful questions words posters for the ESL classroom. The document provides visual support and may serve as a quick reference guide when teaching questions words.
- Each poster contains the question word, the function of the question word, and two examples to illustrate the grammar concept in context.
- Use this resource to supplement your ESL/ELA lesson/curriculum or to decorate your ESL/ELL classroom.
- These posters are available in a PDF file.
- This resource is not editable.
⭐The downloaded file contains:
- 14 question words posters
- 2 background options (colour and white)
- 2 font types
- 2 sizes: 11" x 8.5" and 18" x 12"
⭐Use this resource as:
- Bulletin board reference cards
- Posters in centers
- Posters in your classroom
- Quick study guide for your students
This resource is more appropriate for grades 8-11; however, it may be helpful for students above or below these grade levels. Please check out the preview!
⭐FILE DETAILS: Paper size: 8.5" x 11" (Standard US Letter). Documents are not editable unless otherwise stated. Resources are available either in a PDF or PPT file.
❤️SATISFACTION: Before downloading a product, read the product description and check out the preview document to determine if the resource is appropriate for your students. Do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.
For personal or educational use. You may make copies for your personal or classroom use. Sharing, posting, redistributing, or selling this resource or any part of it on the Internet is prohibited.
Nombre de pages (diapositives) : 14
Pour avoir un accès immédiat au produit, ouvrez une session et achetez le produit.